Skip to main content

A DAY FOR ROAR

The day starts, but today was not an ordinary one. I and my friend had decided yesterday for a visit to the science center in Delhi. As soon as I wake up my mind reminds me today is not just an ordinary holiday, and I ran to bath and jump into my costume, meanwhile taking my meals and all the latest reporting of my friend status and making plans and part thereof,  the plan was still simple until we had completed our national science center tour, we had completed our visit to fair deal till half of the day. We suddenly made a plan of the zoo ( as making plans on the spot is somewhere embedded in our codons of DNA) we go there after doing some leg exercise.
#the story begins now my friend was pretty much excited as he had not seen even a deer in his life. Well, it was my second visit I had found myself as a perfect guide for him. We entered after checking tickets etc. soon we saw alligators and some birds THEN, we saw deer, but dears, they were not in hundreds but they were more than thousand & surely boring us, glimpses of rhino Kivi panda, etc enthusiasms us.
##this This is the most interesting part of the story we were getting tired due to this long day we both decided to just so straight to the main animals like elephant, 🐅 tiger, 🐍 snake, etc directly by going straight through the map. we somehow managed to saw a lion, we got excited for a moment but this action doesn't have the reaction from the side of the lion.  he was lying far from us as a corpse, we don't want to ruin the ticket money we decided and started to make noise and started doing the same waste of our power &energy as other people were doing there. but that evil of my mind wake up I asked him to through a pebble but due to proper cleanness we can't find any stone nearby but we got an empty water bottle of mountain dew cold drink,  I was afraid but somehow I made him agree to throw and unbelievably he throws,  then the guard ran towards us, and we managed to run away far from there, but soon we heard the roar of a lion so loud, clear and terrible, we both just wished we should be in the front of the live lion roaring, other people got the benefit of our efforts. Believe me, the whole zoo had shivered from that roar. 
###this is the most exciting ending part of the story, now it was the time to the closing of the zoo and we also saw a dancing monkey and nodding elephant, some tigers and again we saw a lion, but NOW  another one, somewhere else,   the master OF THAT ANOTHER LION was trying to put the lion on its cage and lion was running here and there it was incredibly fast and furious. meanwhile, once he came back to the nearest possible distance between the lion and us, and started staring at me and my friend, I put my all efforts and motivation that he can't jump more distance but I can't manage my legs to getting back, but aah! at last, we missed some amphibians, tortoise, snakes house visit but we experienced something extra, finally,  we saw a white tiger who was eating grass and disproving that line lion never eats grass, we get out from there with long-lasting gossips, hoping we will go there again to fell the rest of the fun.
 @Author Krishna Kumar
 @Special thanks to Raghav for throwing Dew🤣
Moral: try to comment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

immune system :mechanism, types of immunity

Immunity < > The immunity is the built-in defense mechanism in our body to safeguard the body itself from any foreign bodies {foreign body (microbes/pathogens/sometimes allergens)}.

DOWRY

WELCOME, LEARN SMARTLY BY "SMART KK" DOWRY Q: WHAT DOES DOWRY MEANS? A: DOWRY MEANS THE PROPERTY WHICH A LADY BRINGS FOR HER HUSBAND  AT THE TIME OF MARRIAGE.OR THE BOY DEMANDS FOR THE PROPERTY FOR BEING MARRIED A PARTICULAR GIRL.

UNBOXING MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS | WHAT'S INSIDE MY GIFT | MY REACTION IS SHOC...